Monday, November 8, 2010

gravity

Yeah, when I sit down to write, nothing comes out.  I want to talk about how I have felt about being alone.  I want to talk about the Sufjan concert.  I want to talk about how I have changed, and how I have stopped running in stupid circles.  I want to talk about being with my friends.  I want to talk about letting everything go, and holding everything close to my heart all at the same time.  I want to talk about taking things too seriously.  I want to talk about how Orson Scott Card made me cry.  I want to talk about what it feels like to feel absolutely pure love.  I want to talk about new feelings.  I want to talk about goals.  I want to talk about breaking out.  I want to talk about my new ideas.  I want to talk about the book I started writing today.

I want to be able to express myself.  I can't.  Not today.  So here are some pictures.

My life is a happy one.


"While Ugly Marie waited to pee,
Hamster-bell's scream attempted to quell
The scary urge he could easily see."

"Forgetting he was still subject to stress,
Phillip decided, today, not to dress..."


A boy I love.

Getting ready to have our lives changed.

My experience at the Sufjan Stevens concert.

I was taking pictures of the skyline, and Morgan said, "Do you want it to be prettier?"  And then she got in the picture.

After hiking to the top of the "Y" with Morgan.



We made faux apple crumble.

It was just as delicious as it looks.  We also watched Prison Break and Hannah Montana.  I think I liked Hannah Montana better.

No comments:

Post a Comment