Saturday, March 19, 2011

The atmosphere is domes of color
And music the backdrop of the sky
I inhale the veil of tranquility
And exhale a perfume of summer nights

He sighs The love is not forgetting
Of vivid scenes in a dream awash
In latent memories taking flight
He sighs every note of the rainbow

I dare not forbear the exhumations
The deadly, steady air
I think, express! and veritable mice
Tails dragging, slink towards the river.

Then to mountains of little fires
And forests of carpet orange
We hie.

If feeling is more than images,
Then last night skittered across the floor-
A beetle, little legs clacking

Virulant girls, hair a spinning
Send out like eclipsing planets
Their life, dripping down the walls

Rocking in the moonshine
All baskets made of bread
And sanguine figures looking dark

We all heard the breathing
Of a thousand trembling souls
As the capacious seizing

Broke our mended toils

East clap to the rise
I bent on sutured knee
Rising heathen and wrought

Of violence in the sea
Ah to my dear dreams taken
I soothe cannot claim to mean

Any but justice rambling forth
As in the service of a higher one
All except for none


Walking around
Looking so much the penguin
That even the haunts
Were tripping over themselves
In a sort of rabid frenzy
So that the air was
Frost on the stars

I breathe in deeply
I am trains in the night
I stop in clover
I run to the post
I am flowers
I am sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment