Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i never told her where the fear comes from...



Everyone walking around with fears in their eyes

I feel that
There is something so important about being human

And that it
Has to do with something I'm too scared to see

But it is
Not death.  No, it is bigger than death.

The fear is
Why don't you call me what we both know I am?


I can't I
            am too scared to see it.

Because you
Are afraid of what you need.  You're afraid of what you need.

I felt it
Again in the ocean of his living, liquid eyes, bordered by the paleness

When it comes
And passes so quickly, what is this restless fear?

How is this
Mystery that stretches to where we cannot see but in brief snatches?

I want to;
I have to face the fears in his eyes because

They are in my eyes, too

No comments:

Post a Comment