Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i hate words

I hate words
I hate that they won't do what I say
I want to crush them and hammer them
Until words stop forming words
And they stop showing to your eyes as symbols
But whatever fluorescence feelings are
I want your eyes to stop seeing and
I want your eyes to know
I want them to know pure communication
I hate words

All I will say is
GOLD
Think about gold
Inside yourself
And the gigantic, endless world that is you that can be you
Do you even know who you are?
You don't even know who you are
How can you know who you are?
GOLD
It means everything and yet it's just
A little nothing on the paper
It's you
And yet you can't know it's you
You, that giant of self that's swallowed up in so many other selves
Yet when you find you, you know real power
You know real truth and good
GOLD
I hate words

No comments:

Post a Comment