Sunday, January 9, 2011

some stuff

This first thing is some stream of consciousness that I got while I was in church today.  I like exploring what's inside me.        


           I brought you back to Stavenachi.  "So, here we are."  We looked around, we looked at each other, and we, yeah, we looked up.  Do you want me to bring you there, or do I submit it to your imagination?  I mean, it's Stavenachi; you know the seasons, you know the blood, you know the restlessness of the buzz.  And you know how we loom together in the sky.
           When we came the last time, I had a toothache.  There was no doctor, and you had to nurse it back to whole.  You make me whole.
           We saw a man of such gentle humour.  He was plugged into a machine that could have been a wall.  Funny pipes and tubes wrapping around and penetrating his heart and brain, he was attached to the machine.  He was a part of the machine.  He was.  Who was programming who?
            Stavenachi runneth o'er.
            Stavenachi, Stavenachi.




This next thing is a picture, as you might be able to tell.  Maybe not...but it is a picture.  This I also did in church today.  I guess when I draw I like to start out with a shape and add to it as it seems like it needs to be added to, so things I draw are very rarely premeditated.  They just kind of take on a life of their own as they come out of me.
"which direction are you going, sir?" "oh i forgot to stop moving... i was bent- i was very, very bent."
And this last thing is a picture that was inspired by this song.  It actually was premeditated.


I don't know what else to say in this winter.  Today is too weird/serious for me.  I wish it was summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment